Brilliance of Blossoms: Fused Glass Window Inspired by Nature's Palette
You will love this beautiful brilliance of blossoms showcasing a stunning array of colors and textures, bringing the outdoors inside. The class is hands-on to explore the intersection of nature and art through the creation of stunning fused glass floral window.
- You’ll plan the layout and color scheme for your fused glass flower window.
- Cut and layout fusing glass on your large “window pane”. By the end of the class, you will have a hand crafted fused glass floral window showing your artistic expression that will bring nature's beauty into your space.
- You'll hand cut fusible glass and add embellishments like frit, glass dots, stringers, dichroic bits to add detail and sparkle.
- You will learn to use glass tools and about glass safety, then get busy creating your colorful floral "window" suncatcher!
- Finished size is about 12 inches square. Finished piece can be drilled for hanging in a window or a stand purchased for display (additional cost for stand).
- Not an artist? Just "follow the leader", you will be amazed at your unique glass projects! No fused glass experience is necessary.
- Supplies, safety gear, instruction, everything is included.
- make new glassy friends
- make a fused glass suncatcher
- have lots of fun!
Feel free to bring your own beverages (please have a lid for your cup).
This is a friendly, casual event- please wear comfortable clothes (bringing a sweatshirt is a great idea), sneakers/shoes that cover you whole foot.
All attendees are charged the class fee regardless of whether they create a project. No spectators or additional attendees are permitted.
Questions? Just call Lucie- I'm happy to help!
- 5 miles south of Stoughton WI,
- 10 miles west of Edgerton
- 20 miles north of Janesville
Lucie Arendt's Glass Studio at Lucie Art llc
49 Danks Rd, Stoughton, WI 53589