Immerse yourself in the enchanting world of dream catchers in this unique glass art class. Create an imaginative masterpiece as you blend colors, patterns, and the magic of your dreams on a glass "canvas".
Native American Dream Catchers were traditionally used to protect sleepers, especially children, from bad dreams and evil spirits.
Create your own dream catcher using a variety of colors and shapes, you may add feathers or beading to your one-of-a-kind dream catcher!
- You'll hand cut fusible glass and add embellishments like frit, glass dots, stringers, dichroic bits to add detail and sparkle.
- You will learn to use glass tools and about glass safety, then get busy creating your colorful dream catcher!
- Finished size is about nine inches.
- Not an artist? Just "follow the leader", you will be amazed at your unique glass projects! No fused glass experience is necessary.
- Supplies, safety gear, instruction, everything is included.
- make new glassy friends
- make a fused glass dream catcher!
- have lots of fun!
Feel free to bring your own beverages (please have a lid for your cup).
This is a friendly, casual event- please wear comfortable clothes (bringing a sweatshirt is a great idea), sneakers/shoes that cover you whole foot.
All attendees are charged the class fee regardless of whether they create a project. No spectators or additional attendees are permitted.
Questions? Just call Lucie- I'm happy to help!
- 5 miles south of Stoughton WI,
- 10 miles west of Edgerton
- 20 miles north of Janesville
Lucie Arendt's Glass Studio at Lucie Art llc
49 Danks Rd, Stoughton, WI 53589