Garden "flag" with copper stand
Create a beautiful "flag" for your yard or garden that your birdie friends and neighbors will love. The copper stand was made just for these flags and is INCLUDED in the class cost.
- You'll hand cut fusible glass and add embellishments like frit, glass dots, stringers, dichroic bits to add detail and sparkle.
- You will learn to use glass tools and about glass safety, then get busy creating your unique flag!
- Make whatever design you like, it's up to you. Flag's are about 10 x 12". I'll show you how to drill holes in glass for hanging when you pick it up (pick up will be scheduled at class time- about 2 weeks after class).
- Not an artist? Just "follow the leader", you will be amazed at your unique glass projects! No fused glass experience is necessary.
- Supplies, safety gear, instruction, everything is included.
- make new glassy friends
- make fused glass flag with included copper stand
- have lots of fun!
Feel free to bring your own beverages (please have a lid for your cup).
This is a friendly, casual event- please wear comfortable clothes (bringing a sweatshirt is a great idea), sneakers/shoes that cover you whole foot.
All attendees are charged the class fee regardless of whether they create a project. No spectators or additional attendees are permitted.
Questions? Just call Lucie- I'm happy to help!
- 5 miles south of Stoughton WI,
- 10 miles west of Edgerton
- 20 miles north of Janesville
Lucie Arendt's Glass Studio at Lucie Art llc
49 Danks Rd, Stoughton, WI 53589