Fused Glass Jewelry for ENTHUSIASTIC Jewelers
Fused Glass Jewelry Techniques Workshop for Jewelers that are ENTHUSIASTIC and eager to learn lots of ways to make fused glass jewelry!
Design and create fused glass jewelry by exploring glass fusing techniques, using frit, casting glass, embellishments and etching methods. You will learn to transform clear and colored glass into beautiful, unique jewelry.
You'll create at least 12 jewelry pieces in this fused glass jewelry class.
No experience necessary.
You'll even learn to drill holes in glass and finishing your jewelry pieces to enhance your designs.
- You'll hand cut fusible glass and add embellishments like frit, glass dots, stringers, dichroic bits to add detail and sparkle.
- You will learn to use glass tools and about glass safety.
- Not an artist? Just "follow the leader", you will be amazed at your unique glass projects! No fused glass experience is necessary.
- Supplies, safety gear, instruction, everything is included.
- make new glassy friends
- make fused glass jewelry
- have lots of fun!
Feel free to bring your own beverages (please have a lid for your cup).
This is a friendly, casual event- please wear comfortable clothes (bringing a sweatshirt is a great idea), sneakers/shoes that cover you whole foot.
All attendees are charged the class fee regardless of whether they create a project. No spectators or additional attendees are permitted.
Questions? Just call Lucie- I'm happy to help!
- 5 miles south of Stoughton WI,
- 10 miles west of Edgerton
- 20 miles north of Janesville
Lucie Arendt's Glass Studio at Lucie Art llc
49 Danks Rd, Stoughton, WI 53589