Hanging baths for your birdie friends
Your creative hanging bird bath will make any birdie happy to take a swim! You can add a wire to attract butterflies, too!
- You'll hand cut fusible glass and add embellishments like frit, glass dots, stringers, dichroic bits to add detail and sparkle.
- You will learn to use glass tools and about glass safety, then get busy creating your colorful hanging birdbath!
- Make whatever design you like, it's up to you. Birdbaths are about 10" around with a three chain hanger. I'll show you how to include loops on your bath for hanging.
- Not an artist? Just "follow the leader", you will be amazed at your unique glass projects! No fused glass experience is necessary.
- Supplies, safety gear, instruction, everything is included.
- make new glassy friends
- make fused glass birdbath
- have lots of fun!
Feel free to bring your own beverages (please have a lid for your cup).
This is a friendly, casual event- please wear comfortable clothes (bringing a sweatshirt is a great idea), sneakers/shoes that cover you whole foot.
All attendees are charged the class fee regardless of whether they create a project. No spectators or additional attendees are permitted.
Questions? Just call Lucie- I'm happy to help!
- 5 miles south of Stoughton WI,
- 10 miles west of Edgerton
- 20 miles north of Janesville
Lucie Arendt's Glass Studio at Lucie Art llc
49 Danks Rd, Stoughton, WI 53589