Suncatchers: The sun, the moon, the stars. . .
Beautiful sunset or moonlit sky~ you'll love creating your beautiful, unique fused glass suncatcher.
- You'll hand cut fusible glass and add embellishments like frit, glass dots, stringers, dichroic bits to add detail and sparkle. Make it unique by adding a beach, birds, clouds or island on the horizon.
- You will learn to use glass tools and about glass safety, then get busy creating your colorful suncatcher!
- Finished size is about nine inches- round, square or even heart shaped.
- Not an artist? Just "follow the leader", you will be amazed at your unique glass projects! No fused glass experience is necessary.
- Supplies, safety gear, instruction, everything is included.
- make new glassy friends
- make a fused glass suncatcher
- have lots of fun!
Feel free to bring your own beverages (please have a lid for your cup).
This is a friendly, casual event- please wear comfortable clothes (bringing a sweatshirt is a great idea), sneakers/shoes that cover you whole foot.
All attendees are charged the class fee regardless of whether they create a project. No spectators or additional attendees are permitted.
Questions? Just call Lucie- I'm happy to help!
- 5 miles south of Stoughton WI,
- 10 miles west of Edgerton
- 20 miles north of Janesville
Lucie Arendt's Glass Studio at Lucie Art llc
49 Danks Rd, Stoughton, WI 53589