No ruffled feathers!
Beautiful feathers hanging in a sunny window or as a sign from a loved one, you'll love creating beautiful, unique fused glass feathers.
- You'll hand cut fusible glass and add embellishments like frit, glass dots, stringers, dichroic bits to add detail and sparkle.
- You will learn to use glass tools and about glass safety, then get busy creating your colorful feathers!
- Make whatever size feathers you like on your workspace, it's up to you. Each person will make 2-4 or more feathers, depending upon the size you choose.
- Not an artist? Just "follow the leader", you will be amazed at your unique glass projects! No fused glass experience is necessary.
- Supplies, safety gear, instruction, everything is included.
- make new glassy friends
- make fused glass feathers
- have lots of fun!
Feel free to bring your own beverages (please have a lid for your cup).
This is a friendly, casual event- please wear comfortable clothes (bringing a sweatshirt is a great idea), sneakers/shoes that cover you whole foot.
All attendees are charged the class fee regardless of whether they create a project. No spectators or additional attendees are permitted.
Questions? Just call Lucie- I'm happy to help!
- 5 miles south of Stoughton WI,
- 10 miles west of Edgerton
- 20 miles north of Janesville
Lucie Arendt's Glass Studio at Lucie Art llc
49 Danks Rd, Stoughton, WI 53589