You’ll learn how to create even more fun and interesting projects and more about glass fusing! You’ll make 3-4 larger projects using these new techniques and includes projects, firing and handouts. Prerequisite: Beginner Fused Glass class
You will learn:
- Understanding firing schedules, when to use each, and shortcuts you should never take.
- Preparing your molds for firing (kiln wash and spray).
- Working with pieces thinner or thicker than 2 layers of glass.
- Take the grinder mystery and dread to drill holes out of your glass projects.
- We’ll practice safely using glass tools.
Feel free to bring your own beverages (please have a lid for your cup).
This is a friendly, casual event- please wear comfortable clothes (bringing a sweatshirt is a great idea), sneakers/shoes that cover you whole foot.
All attendees are charged the class fee regardless of whether they create a project. No spectators or additional attendees are permitted.
Questions? Just call Lucie- I'm happy to help!
- 5 miles south of Stoughton WI,
- 10 miles west of Edgerton
- 20 miles north of Janesville
Lucie Arendt's Glass Studio at Lucie Art llc
49 Danks Rd, Stoughton, WI 53589